Activyl Flea Treatment is a once-a-month topical flea treatment for dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age or older and 45-88 pounds. Activyl works by breaking the flea cycle—plus, fleas don't need to bite your dog to be killed! It's recommended that you treat your furbabies monthly for the optimal control and prevention of fleas, so Activyl makes it easy with their built-in easy applicator. This treatment even starts killing fleas within eight hours of application, eliminating them after 24.
Why We Love It
- Monthly flea treatment that prevents and protects against flea infestations and starts killing them within 8 hours of application.
- Kills all flea stages, plus kills fleas that may cause the common skin disease known as flea allergy dermatitis.
- Long-lasting protection against fleas for up to 1 month, so you don’t have to worry about applying medication every day.
- Easy to apply topical treatment for your canine companion 8 weeks of age or older that is 45-88 pounds only, plus it’s water-resistant and waterproof.
- Breaks the flea cycle, no biting required, plus the quick-drying treatment leave no noticeable odor or fragrance behind.
For external use on dogs and puppies only. Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age and weighing less than 4 lbs. Do NOT use on Cats. Do not use on dogs (male or female) intended for breeding, pregnant or nursing.